Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Format the manuscript according to the template in the Author Guidelines.
- The submitted article has never been published before, not in the process of being reviewed in other journals and has a maximum similarity rate of 20%, and immediately fills out an originality statement.
- Article files in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document formats.
- Where available, URLs for references are provided.
- Article text: single space; use the font size 12; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed in the proper place, not at the end. New reference sources in the last 5 years with a minimum of 80% preferably in the form of primary reference sources or journals.
- The article text follows the stylistic and bibliographical requirements outlined in the Writing Guidelines, which are located on the main page.
- If submitting to the peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensure blind reviews have been followed.
Section default policy
The user data that we record will be used to improve the quality of our service. The user data that we collect are as follows:
- Log Notes
In general, all sites record logs of all visitors, log records in the form of IP address, location, time of visit, ISP, browser type, operating system and other data from users. We provide a form for users. Email address and no. the phone must be filled in by the user and we will be used for communication purposes. Email addresses and telephone numbers will not go to other parties, except for records from applicable laws in Indonesia.
- Email and Telephone number
We provide a form for users. Email address and phone number must be filled in by the user and we will be used for communication purposes. Email addresses and telephone numbers will not go to other parties, except for records from applicable laws in Indonesia.
Terms of change